Wednesday, February 25, 2009

EiiMiLyDaStuHrAnGe






Emily the Strange is...


She's a rebel.


She loves cats.


And she's anything but typical.


She's Emily the Strange.



Emily's not your average thirteen year-old-girl. Pink is her worst nightmare...she wears the same black dress every day. She loves math and science. Her best friends are her four BLACK CATS! She's into old rock & punk, but also digs newer bands like My Chemical Romance (BTW, Gerard Way is featured in her Dark Horse comic book, "Revenge at Last!") Emily is so anti cool she's cool... a subculture of one, and a follower of no one but herself. She was born on May 13, but no one knows how many years ago. You can easily spot her by the star-shaped eye or a star in her collar. This old school kitty has the most menacing meow, because she’s been around the block and knows the score. Watch out - she loves cat naps to rest her tired bones, but she’ll make you sorry if you wake her.



source: google.com


;:. i have been in this stage before. funny huh? I was once a "GoThIc", always wears black, hates pink and like her, I also Love CatS... I was influenced by old rock and punk when I was in high school. but I'm still normal, not like her am not a wierdo... I love Emily! i actually got a shirt from a bazzare last year, it was a christmas bazzare and it so happened that i've got extra money so, i bought it. I was planning to collect emily stuffs but find it expensive and will cost me big money. Now, even though i'm a lot different than before i still pick emily as my clothing character. wiiii (ano dw?) haha















No comments:

Post a Comment