Tuesday, March 3, 2009

yeahLlow...

hey dear Bloggers...
by the way its my first time to create a blog. My full (fool) name is Karen May P. Francisco. I really really love writing but blogging is such a big scare. At first it was just a hobby but now I think this could be my stepping stone to the wold of publishing industry... naaaaaaahhhhh! it was just a fantasy, its not the real thing, its still a hobby. Actually I am now studying as a nursing student, yeah give it up nurses... I am now on my second year in Brokenshire College. People say that taking up nuring is just a walk on a Park... Park huh! yeah right it is more like in a JURASIC park... soooo, If you have any interest on taking this course, better yet find something else while it is still early. just kidding! I actually started to love this course just right now, as in now. joke! but at first I really had a hard time coping with this whole medical things. Sometimes i felt like crying and thinking of quiting and try something easier but... I realized that i should have taken this in the very first place. weeee. another joke! just want to spice this up a little bit. Actually I realized that things can only be easy if we'll put on effort and hard work and of course Faith, faith in yourself and capabilities and faith in God. We had just our case presentation earlier and its so overwhelming that your hard work made into a success. Even though there are still things to be revised but it still a great experience and accomplishment. See, I learned. I think this day went just so fine. Those sleepless and restless nights was over but I think this is just a commencement part of my life. this could be an end for a new beginning. The beginning of my journey in jurasic world. I have to survive and get through the finish line for the survival of my family. Another lie. of course everyone who really wants to be in their desired profession really want to get through and achieve their goals. (i'm freezing!!!) And before you will be able to start working for your goal, you have to set first objectives, plans and your interventions. but don't torture yourself. have fun! don't forget to get out and play! after those Hard working days, why not go out and meet your friends. But we have to take things with homeostasis... balance is the key. I think i'll just cut it out here... Have a happy Journey! sayoonara!!! GB

No comments:

Post a Comment