Saturday, March 14, 2009

nOt an EmO


Love is undeniably a fantasy.
It is all about acting and saying things corny.
It is when you go weird and think like crazy
And think twice if this is already the reality.
(My very own symphony… :)

“L-O… L-O… L-O-V-E” Who can’t ever relate to this word? Even animals know how to love and be loved. Some say love is short, so learn to live it… love is great, so grab it… so do memories. Memories are sweet, so then cherish it. We cannot be grateful for what we have received, then let us be thankful for what we have been spared. You can see me alone, sitting, head turns down and looks so sad… but I’m not an emo… I’m just… EMOL! With big letter “L”… la kwarta.(advertisement ni)… goin’ back to the topic… I think each one of us have our own stories about LOVE (ngyeeeee, haha) it’s because Love exempts nobody whether you like it or not I’ll just come on your way. It maybe not like the tragic love story of Romeo and Juliet but it’ll surely be distinctive among others. (aoootx, col of nature haha) awwhhraaiieett… mine goes like this. It just ended when it is about to start (familiar huh?) I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but it’s just that I think I don’t want to be deeply attached with someone. Its not that I don’t want to but I just can’t. I have so many things to prioritize than to think about it. I consider myself as a grown up but when it comes to this matters I just can’t help myself to act such an immature attitude. I know how it goes but I just don’t know when to start. I think I had the right thing at the wrong time but even though many say life is short there are still many things to happen within this short time. I don’t know if I would believe in destiny but I think it goes with the will, our will. If we are eager to do things in our way it’ll surely happen and if faith will denounce it, we can’t do anything but wait. Every time I try to enter, I just end up hurting the one who’s giving me affection. It’s like a cycle; I do terrible things then repent and then do it all over again. Well this is a subject called life, no one can be so sure and perfect of all things. What goes around comes around. It always gives you back what you give out. It’s a mirror, mirror of our own actions. Life is not a coincidence but an echo of our own doings.

No comments:

Post a Comment