Saturday, March 14, 2009

by God's GraCe




Mornings signifies that we are again given another chance to live, a chance to see our loved ones and a chance of making difference in accordance with the will of our Almighty God. A brand new day is God’s means of providing us new blessings, blessings to thank for and blessings to learn and fight for. We usually perceive positive things as the only blessings sent by God but as we go beyond the true purpose of our trials and challenges we could hypothesize and eventually conclude that it is also a part of God’s blessings. Trials, challenges and temptations are made for us to know our real existence here on earth. They are instruments of making our lives worth living and firm us as well. But it could never be considered as a blessing if we live it without learning and gaining lessons out of it.
Before, I always perceive my challenges and trials as a bad luck and address it negatively. I often blame it to someone, easily give up, start to loose hope and even overlook my faith in God. I usually keep it in myself and see it as an end. But God used my friends; His instruments for me to genuinely get near in Him and betterly know Him. I slowly discovered and uncovered my strengths and overcome my weaknesses. I have now a positive outlook in life and handle things well.
In my everyday living I have encountered varieties of ups and downs. There was a time that we were practicing our presentation for the intramurals late at night; it came to a point that we were cornered by two opposing groups (gangsters) carrying knives and guns. We were covered with tension and our faith was test. We were stuck on the corner crying and praying. I hold on to my faith, ask for safety and it was heard. The barangay tanod came and eradicated the tension. That was a big relief to among of us. Even in simplest things, there are times that I feel so pressured in conforming to school requirements but I always find time to meditate and communicate with Him. He serves as my source of energy as well as a part of my system that completes me as a whole.
I believe that God is our great saviour and provider. He is the way, the truth and the light. Through Him, in Him and with Him all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment